EATON SINGLE PASSAGE ROTORSEALS
- Created for applications that require a large flow, single passage rotorseal.
- This design incorporates a mounting flange for attachment to the machinery shaft or assembly.
- External American National Pipe Threads are provided on the inlet rotorseal shaft to facilitate supply line connections.
- Port Sizes – 0.75″, 1.0″, 1.25″, 1.50″, 2.0″
Types AA2, B3 and C2
- This group of rotorseals will handle most medium volume, single passage requirements.
- External threads on the seal shaft and standard pipe threads on the inlet port make installations an easy job.
- Housing Port Sizes – 1/8″, 3/8″, 1/2″
- Created for applications where axial length is critical and space is not available for an overhung rotorseal.
- The internal design and components of the Internal Rotorseal are the same as those used in the single passage rotorseals.
- Port Sizes – 1/8″, 3/8″, 1/2″